The Quick Access Toolbar in Microsoft Excel is a customizable toolbar that allows you to add frequently used commands and buttons for quick access. Here are the basic steps to use the Quick Access Toolbar in Microsoft Excel:
- Open Microsoft Excel.
- The Quick Access Toolbar is located above the Ribbon, on the left-hand side of the screen by default.
- To add a command to the Quick Access Toolbar, right-click on the command in the Ribbon or on a drop-down menu and select “Add to Quick Access Toolbar.”
- To remove a command from the Quick Access Toolbar, right-click on the command and select “Remove from Quick Access Toolbar.”
- You can also customize the Quick Access Toolbar by clicking on the dropdown arrow at the end of the toolbar and selecting “More Commands.”
- This will open the Excel Options dialog box, where you can add, remove, and reorder commands on the Quick Access Toolbar.
- You can also choose to display the Quick Access Toolbar below the Ribbon or on the right-hand side of the screen by selecting the “Show Below the Ribbon” or “Show Above the Ribbon” options.
By adding frequently used commands to the Quick Access Toolbar, you can save time and increase productivity in Microsoft Excel.